According to the Estonian Government’s decision “A temporary restriction on entry to Estonia due to the pandemic spread of the coronavirus COVID-19” which is taking effect on 17 march 2020, the Embassy temporarily stops accepting applications for the Schengen visa.
In order to apply for a D-Visa or Digital Nomad Visa you should:
- Submit a filled in and signed application form;
- Present your passport (valid at least for 90 more days after the end of your trip);
- Present a color photo 4×5 cm;
- Present a health insurance policy
- Pay a state fee;
- Submit other documents if needed
- More information about the additional documents needed for Digital Nomad Visa is found here
The documents must be submitted in person to the Embassy. The procedure may take up to 30 days. If your demande for a visa is accepted, you have to come in person to get your visa in the Embassy.
More detailed information can be found on the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.