In order to apply for a visa you should:
- submit a filled in and signed application form;
- present your passport (valid at least for 90 more days after the end of your trip);
- present a color photo 4×5 cm;
- present a health insurance policy covering at least 30 000 euros on the territory of Estonia;
- pay a state fee;
- submit other documents if needed.
The documents must be submitted in person to the Embassy. The procedure may take up to 30 days. If your demande for a visa is accepted, you have to come in person to get your visa in the Embassy.
More detailed information can be found on the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.